Not a great deal happened this month outside of the norm: we were all sick for about half of the month and the other half was spent scrambling to catch up on things we let slide whilst sick. Roll on the last month of 2012. I tell you one thing, I won’t be doing these posts next year, what a chore.
This weekend: Our 2nd annual Americans in the UK Thanksgiving dinner, cannot wait to pick up the bird from the butchers, yum yum! Then the very next day some friends and I will be doing a little urban exploring, if all goes well there will be many photos in the next week!
Resolution progress 2012:
- Pictures taken: 555 (12,584 / 15,000)
- Books read: 20 ( 96/ 50 ) DONE!
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Hater by David Moody
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- Civilwarland in Bad Decline by George Saunders
- My Life in the Bush of Ghosts by Amos Tutuola
- Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs
- Lying by Sam Harris
- The Missionary Position by Christopher Hitchens
- How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu
- Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs
- Y: The Last Man vol. 2 – 10 by Brian K. Vaughan
More awesomeness from November:
- Moving all book reviews into the much more easily managed mini review format.
- We invested in a tablet for our businesses.